เชียงรายโฟกัสดอทคอม สังคมออนไลน์ของคนเชียงราย ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
วันที่ 29 เมษายน 2024, 07:21:19
หน้าแรก ช่วยเหลือ เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก

• ข้อมูลหลักเว็บไซต์
  • เชียงรายวันนี้
  • ท่องเที่ยว-โพสรูป
  • ตลาดซื้อขายสินค้า
  • ธุรกิจบริการ
  • บอร์ดกลุ่มชมรม
  • อัพเดทกระทู้ล่าสุด
  • อื่นๆ

ประกาศ !! กรุณาอ่านเพื่อทำความเข้าใจ : https://forums.chiangraifocus.com/index.php?topic=1025412.0

+  เว็บบอร์ด เชียงรายโฟกัสดอทคอม สังคมออนไลน์ของคนเชียงราย
|-+  ตลาดกลางซื้อขายสินค้าออนไลน์
| |-+  ตลาดรถซื้อขายรถมือสอง
| | |-+  อะไหล่ ของแต่ง มอเตอร์ไซด์ (ผู้ดูแล: กบฏ, Krit_66)
| | | |-+  กระเป๋าข้างรถมอเตอร์ไซค์,หน้า,หลัง บนถังน้ำมัน เสื้อแจ๊คเก็ต กางเกง ที่วางมือถือ ถุงมือต่
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
« หน้าที่แล้ว ต่อไป »
หน้า: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน กระเป๋าข้างรถมอเตอร์ไซค์,หน้า,หลัง บนถังน้ำมัน เสื้อแจ๊คเก็ต กางเกง ที่วางมือถือ ถุงมือต่  (อ่าน 167680 ครั้ง)
Kreangchai@hotmail.com
แฟนพันธ์แท้
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 8,304

ซื่อสัตย์ สุจจริต ยุติธรรม รักด้วยใจไม่หวังสิ่งตอบแทน

« ตอบ #300 เมื่อ: วันที่ 16 ธันวาคม 2012, 19:29:23 »

ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ...ช่วยดันครับผม... ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ
IP : บันทึกการเข้า

จ.ส.อ.เกรียงชัย พงษ์แก้ว(ลุงจ่า)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005270083538
110/10บ้านป่ายางน้อย ต.เวียงเหนือ อ.เวียงชัย จ.เชียงรายโทร.089-8025365,082-3911617,ID SUNDAY2495,sunday12495
BAK-Raider
ชั้นประถม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 447

ชีวิตนี้ยังอีกไกล

« ตอบ #301 เมื่อ: วันที่ 16 ธันวาคม 2012, 22:30:07 »

สวัสดีครับ ขอสอบถาม

ว่า ที่ร้านตอนนี้ มี เสื้อการ์ด ราคา ประมา 2000 บ้างหรือ ป่าว ครับ

-อิ-ส-ร-ะ-คื-อ-ค-ว-า-ม-มุ่-ง-ห-วั-ง-ก้-า-ว-ผ่-า-น-ด้-ว-ย-พ-ลั-ง-แ-ห่-ง-เ-ส-รี-ภ-า-พ-

woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 617

« ตอบ #302 เมื่อ: วันที่ 18 ธันวาคม 2012, 14:48:40 »

สวัสดีครับ ขอสอบถาม

ว่า ที่ร้านตอนนี้ มี เสื้อการ์ด ราคา ประมา 2000 บ้างหรือ ป่าว ครับ

เจ้า/  เสื้อการ์ดอ่อน แม่นก่อ  มีอยู่เจ้า แต่ไม่แน่ใจ จะครบไซส์ก่อ  แวะเข้าดูก่อน ได้เจ้า ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม
woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #303 เมื่อ: วันที่ 18 ธันวาคม 2012, 14:49:43 »

ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ...ช่วยดันครับผม... ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ

ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ขอบคุณนักๆๆ เจ้า   ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม
woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #304 เมื่อ: วันที่ 18 ธันวาคม 2012, 15:02:07 »

ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ...เจ้าของ(ผู้จัดการ)...แพนทอม05...ป่วยหรืองานยุ่งกันแน่...ไม่เห็นมาตอบกระทู้...น่าเป็นห่วง...อีก 3 วันยังไม่มาดันกระทู้...จะต้องไปดูที่ร้านสักหน่อย... ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ

ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม นะเนาะเจ้า ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม  ไปทริปน่านมา อิดขนาด  ได้หวัดเป็นของแถม มาตวย   / ขอบคุณเ้จ้า  ลุงจ่า ตี้แวะมาทักทายกันที่ร้านเจ้า    ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม
woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #305 เมื่อ: วันที่ 18 ธันวาคม 2012, 15:06:29 »

ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม

ขอบคุณพี่ๆ น้อง ที่ไปแอ่ว ทริปน่าน ตวยกันเจ้า ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ

The Chiang Rai Bikers over-nighter to Nan was a good time.  We had 13 bikes (some of those were two-up) and four cars/trucks with us.  Thanks to all for the input on routes in and out of Nan, especially David, Phil and Tim.  We weren’t disappointed in the roads or the views.  And special thanks to Bob for running the route a few days ahead of time and scouting out the stops for us.

After the usual meet-up at the PTT, the group moved out for a day of great weather on the road.  After covering the km’s that get you to the good part of the trip, the 1148 offered lots of turns, rises and drops that were exhilarating at points.  I did miss some of the views because my attention was on the road and the sharp turns but the wife was able to take it all in and she especially enjoyed it.  As usual, we made several short break stops prior to lunch.  At the lunch stop, several found a good noodle shop and several others partook of left-over BBQ ribs that were brought along by Pam in the cars.  (Thank you, Pam.  Good thinking!)  I snacked for lunch instead of having a large meal because I wanted to save my appetite for Tony’ Place in Nan.

For most of the morning, the slower riders stayed together in the larger group while the faster riders went ahead in a smaller “fast group”.  In the afternoon, we were strung out a little further with smaller “slow groups” of several riders in each group.  The wife and I brought up the rear, enjoying the warm sunshine of the day.  Nan isn’t that many km’s from CR but the wife and I took most of the afternoon to get there.

Arriving in Nan, we ran into several of the folks who had gone ahead of the pack and after hooking up with them, we headed to Tony’s Place.  Before the evening was out, everyone had arrived at Tony’s for some food and beverage.  Thanks to Tony for opening up for us on his day off.  And he opened early for us each day so the returning riders could get an earlier breakfast and an earlier start.  Tony’s Place ended up being our “base” of sorts for the time we were in Nan.  I think he had one or more of us in his place during most of the hours he was open until the last of us left Nan to return home two days later.  It was kind of cool to be able to go to his place at any time of day and see CR friends relaxing and visiting.  On that subject, the ride was a nice success again in the sense of riders meeting and getting to know others.  It is so cool to see riders meet new riding buddies on these trips and know they will be spending more time together in the future.  What a great way to meet people and see if they are a “fit”.  And also on that subject, we met some really good Nan folks while we were at Tony’s.  I will be keeping in touch with some of those folks just because they are really good people.

Nan.  What a nice little town.  I was impressed by the cleanliness of the town.  Those people care about that town and it shows.  There are LOTS of rooms available in Nan, in about every budget range.  And eateries seemed plentiful as well, with some nice places in the city center and a few that are on the riverbank with nice views.  There are some coffee shops but the place isn’t overrun with them yet, as CR is.  The wife and I had coffee at one that had a sign saying they opened at 08:00 but they were open at 07:00 and served us.  Nan also has a big market that is typical of Thailand towns and the market too was very clean; much cleaner than our CR markets.  Even in the meat and fish section of the market, there wasn’t the normal stench.  We went to the market for coffee at 05:00 (only place open then) and found the market Thai-style coffee shop doing a brisk business.  Two people worked that shop, him making the coffee and she delivering it to the various food vendors at their stalls.

If you’re looking for a slow-paced place to spend some time, Nan is a good choice.  They have about everything you could want, the people are friendly and the town is relaxing.  However, locals tell us that the town is growing fast, land prices are rising dramatically, daily traffic has increased a lot and things are changing.  The locals expressed concern over how long their town will be the great little place it has been for years.  So, if you’re thinking of going, maybe it is best to not wait for several years to do it.

Several of the group made trips to the Nan Riverside Art Gallery south of town and found it worth the trip.  One of our group posted some photos of that on the Chiang Rai Ties forum here: http://chiangraities.com/index.php?topic=861.msg5202#msg5202
  Most of the group ended up doing some touring outside of Nan while we were there and reported some good day rides and nice scenery in the area. I was in extreme relax mode while I was there so I didn’t see the gallery or do any touring but I made plenty of trips to my room for naps.  Sorry, no pics of the napping. 

Some folks stayed only one night in Nan and then either returned directly home, did some off-route touring on the way, stopped off to see other old friends or in the case of two of our group, headed off to Laos for some serious touring for the next week.  A few stayed on an extra night in Nan and then left Tony’s Place at about 10:00 the following morning for the trip homewards.  I rode to CR with one other biker and one of the cars stayed with us.  I enjoyed the trip home more than the trip to Nan as I was able to stop and goof off more often.  The 1091, especially the first third or so of the trip, is a really nice ride with lots of good scenery, nice sweeping turns and high-up overlooks.  I stopped often on that part because the views warranted stopping and enjoying them.

A special note here about Tony’s Place, Tony and his wife.  Man, they do have really good food there and the menu is extensive.  I doubt you could eat there and be disappointed that they didn’t offer what you were craving.  I have never seen such a small place with such international food diversity on the menu and he seems to know just how each item is supposed to be prepared.  And surprisingly, to me anyway, he has a good carry-out business with the local Thais.  The place is truly an all-around eatery.  Tony and his folks were extremely gracious, helpful and interesting to visit with.  Tony keeps an UK Internet rock and roll radio station playing on the speakers and he keeps the volume down so he has background music that enhances the experience instead of competing with it.  Some of our local eateries could learn a thing or two from Tony.  As I said, all of the food was great but my favorite was the bacon, cheese and mushroom omelet.  That particular combination isn’t on the menu but they will do what it takes to suit you there without any fuss at all.  Oh!  And the beer crowd reported that the beer was cold, not really in need of ice in the glass.  You can’t beat that!  Tony, my hat is off to you.  You are one of the best, customer service oriented people I have dealt with in Thailand.  Best of luck to you and yours in the future and thank you, so much, for all that you did for our group.

January-  No route has been suggested for the Chiang Rai Bikers Day Ride for January.  The ride will go on the 10th and when we have a route, we will publish it.  If any of you have suggestions, please let us know.  There is also some discussion going on about a dirt bike off-road ride and route in the near future.  Anyone with an interest in that, let us know and we will hook you all up.  I won’t be riding a bike for that but am willing to provide support with the four-wheel Suzuki if needed.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:03:11 AM by kandahar »
woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #306 เมื่อ: วันที่ 18 ธันวาคม 2012, 15:17:37 »

ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม

* IMG_8874.JPG (157.07 KB, 640x480 - ดู 477 ครั้ง.)

* IMG_8877.JPG (136.64 KB, 640x480 - ดู 475 ครั้ง.)

* IMG_8886.JPG (114.6 KB, 640x480 - ดู 505 ครั้ง.)

* IMG_8887.JPG (131.44 KB, 640x480 - ดู 472 ครั้ง.)

* IMG_8888.JPG (135.54 KB, 640x480 - ดู 483 ครั้ง.)
patumwan1961
ชั้นประถม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 254

« ตอบ #307 เมื่อ: วันที่ 19 ธันวาคม 2012, 15:20:41 »

ร้านมีซิลบังลมก่อครับ
woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #308 เมื่อ: วันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2012, 06:31:02 »

ร้านมีซิลบังลมก่อครับ
ยิ้ม

มีเจ้า  แวะมาดูของก่อนได้เลยเจ้า ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม
BAK-Raider
ชั้นประถม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 447

ชีวิตนี้ยังอีกไกล

« ตอบ #309 เมื่อ: วันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2012, 17:38:19 »

ขอบคุณ พี่ ภัทร ที่ช่วยแนะนำวันนี้

ได้ เสื้อมาเลย 1 ตัว ชอบ ครับสีมันเท่ห์ ดี

ไว้จะไป ดูอย่างอื่นใหม่ นะ ครับ

ตอนนี้ กระเป๋า แบน เลย ฮ่าๆๆ

-อิ-ส-ร-ะ-คื-อ-ค-ว-า-ม-มุ่-ง-ห-วั-ง-ก้-า-ว-ผ่-า-น-ด้-ว-ย-พ-ลั-ง-แ-ห่-ง-เ-ส-รี-ภ-า-พ-

woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #310 เมื่อ: วันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2012, 22:26:04 »

ขอบคุณ พี่ ภัทร ที่ช่วยแนะนำวันนี้

ได้ เสื้อมาเลย 1 ตัว ชอบ ครับสีมันเท่ห์ ดี

ไว้จะไป ดูอย่างอื่นใหม่ นะ ครับ

ตอนนี้ กระเป๋า แบน เลย ฮ่าๆๆ

ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม  ยินดี และขอบคุณเจ้่า  อย่าลืมแวะไปทักทายกันได้ตลอดเวลา เลยน้อ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ
Kreangchai@hotmail.com
แฟนพันธ์แท้
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #311 เมื่อ: วันที่ 21 ธันวาคม 2012, 10:52:10 »

ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ...ตอนนี้มีกันล้มทรงสมอ...กระเป๋าข้าง Steed...ไหมครับ... ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ

110/10บ้านป่ายางน้อย ต.เวียงเหนือ อ.เวียงชัย จ.เชียงรายโทร.089-8025365,082-3911617,ID SUNDAY2495,sunday12495
sutus
แรงบุญ
ชั้นประถม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 200

« ตอบ #312 เมื่อ: วันที่ 21 ธันวาคม 2012, 15:02:53 »

สปรอร์ตไลท์ พร้อมขา คู่หน้าใส่แฟนท่อมเท่าไหร่ครับ หนังวางคลุมถังด้วยครับ
woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #313 เมื่อ: วันที่ 23 ธันวาคม 2012, 19:40:16 »

ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ...ตอนนี้มีกันล้มทรงสมอ...กระเป๋าข้าง Steed...ไหมครับ... ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ

ลุงจ่า/ กั้นล้มทรงสมอ ไม่มีเจ้า ที่ร้าน  จะมีก็แต่ทรง ตัวซี  และกระเ๋ป๋าข้าง สตีด มีหลายแบบจ้า  แวะมาเลือกก่อนได้เจ้า   ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม
woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #314 เมื่อ: วันที่ 23 ธันวาคม 2012, 19:42:17 »

สปรอร์ตไลท์ พร้อมขา คู่หน้าใส่แฟนท่อมเท่าไหร่ครับ หนังวางคลุมถังด้วยครับ

อ้อ ไม่ได้เอาหลอดไฟต่างๆ มาขายเจ้า/  แต่ว่าหนังวางคลุมถัง มีหลายแบบ  อันละ 550  B เจ้า   ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม
Kreangchai@hotmail.com
แฟนพันธ์แท้
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #315 เมื่อ: วันที่ 25 ธันวาคม 2012, 12:18:23 »

ลุงจ่า/ กั้นล้มทรงสมอ ไม่มีเจ้า ที่ร้าน  จะมีก็แต่ทรง ตัวซี  และกระเ๋ป๋าข้าง สตีด มีหลายแบบจ้า  แวะมาเลือกก่อนได้เจ้า   ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม
ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ...อยากได้ กระเป๋า+กันล้มทรงสมอ+ชิวบังลม...รองบสิ้นเดือนครับผม... ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ

Jeda
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

ขายชุดโมโตครอส โทร089-9985251

« ตอบ #316 เมื่อ: วันที่ 25 ธันวาคม 2012, 14:39:15 »

ปี้เจ้า  ขอเลขที่บัญชีจิ่มเต๊อะ จะโอนเงินค่าขาตั้งไปหื้อเจ้า บ่าได้ไปตังปู้นสักเตื้อแหน่ ยิ้มเท่ห์ ยิ้มเท่ห์
poymk
ชั้นประถม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 398

« ตอบ #317 เมื่อ: วันที่ 30 ธันวาคม 2012, 22:41:18 »

ช่วงนี้มีเสื้อมือสองไหมครับ
ถ้ามี ไซส์ M บอกกำเน้อครับ
Kreangchai@hotmail.com
แฟนพันธ์แท้
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #318 เมื่อ: วันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2012, 05:15:27 »

ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆสุขสันต์วันปีใหม่เจ้าววววววว ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: วันที่ 01 มกราคม 2013, 08:43:04 โดย Kreangchai@hotmail.com » IP : บันทึกการเข้า

woraphat9
มัธยม
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #319 เมื่อ: วันที่ 01 มกราคม 2013, 21:39:29 »

ช่วงนี้มีเสื้อมือสองไหมครับ
ถ้ามี ไซส์ M บอกกำเน้อครับ

มีเจ้า  ยิงฟันยิ้ม ยิงฟันยิ้ม  เข้ามาลองได้เลยเจ้า   ยิงฟันยิ้ม
หน้า: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 พิมพ์ 
« หน้าที่แล้ว ต่อไป »
กระโดดไป:  

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

เรื่องที่น่าสนใจ

ข้อความที่ท่านได้อ่านบนกระดานข่าวแห่งนี้ เกิดขึ้นจากการเขียนโดยสาธารณชน และตีพิมพ์แบบอัตโนมัติ ผู้ดูแลเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้ไม่จำเป็นต้องเห็นด้วย
และไม่รับผิดชอบต่อข้อความใดๆ ผู้อ่านจึงต้องใช้วิจารณญาณในการกลั่นกรองด้วยตัวเอง และถ้าท่านพบเห็นข้อความใดๆ ที่ขัดต่อกฎหมาย และศีลธรรม พาดพิง ละเมิดสิทธิบุคคอื่น ต้องการแจ้งลบ
กรุณาส่งลิงค์มาที่
เพื่อทีมงานจะได้ดำเนินการลบออกให้ทันที..."